Saturday, November 14, 2009

Benefits of Garlic Tincture


I'm posting some findings I came across while searching out 'the benefits of garlic'. I'm also going to link a very informative site that shares documented studies of the medicinal benefits of Garlic ... I know for fact that taking garlic will get rid of a cold because I did and it did, lol... the main reason why I'm brewing a garlic tincture is the benefits of lower high blood pressure and lower cholesterol


  1. 20 drops of Garlic tincture to 1/2 glass of water will attack uric acid which in turn relieves pain from arthritis, rheumatism and sciatic Gout.
  2. 20 drops of said tincture to 1/2 glass of water benefits the digestive apparatus relieving constipation and strain to the bowels.
  3. 20 drops of the tincture in 1/2 glass of water will in a short while relieve hypertension.
  4. 20 drops of the tincture in 1/2 glass of water will stimulate the hepatic(liver) function.
  5. 20 drops of the tincture in 1/2 glass of water will relieve the palpitations, difficulty in breathing and the anguish most cardiac patients suffer.
  6. 20 drops of the tincture in 1/2 glass of water aleves continuous fatigue, neurology’s, headaches, insomnia, hysteria, depression and muscular rigidity.
  7. 20 drops of the tincture in 1/2 glass of water cures varicose veins and hemorrhoids.

2 comments:

  1. Shalom Dear Sista,

    It is perfectly fine to have the herb words and update it as you equally learn. That's not a problem at all. You already have a link back to my blog so it's not a big deal. Thanks for your concern. Your words were very kind, thanks for the compliments. I look forward to sharing my herbal journey with you. Baruch HaShem!!!

    Shalom
    Angelique
    The King's Wise Woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great posts! Our minds are both on garlic. I just wrote a post about the garlic oil I like to make too. :-) I am going to use your link for the health benefits of garlic and give you a "shout out" for it in that post - it should go up Sunday. I am starting to spot all kinds of goodies on the(new)property all ready! (My dad brought us a couple four wheelers last week! He just thought they were for fun,and had no idea how I would use them, but I plan to use them to collect herbs from the for corners of the farm!) I think I might map out where I sight stuff, in my "garden notebook". I am so excited! Its nice to share this process, with friends...even tough it must be online. Keep 'm coming! Much Love, p

    ReplyDelete